I am a fully qualified (A Grade) ADI (Approved Driving Instructor) with 28 years experience. I am very patient and have passed a PGCE Cert Ed certificate in education Part 1.
I am a member of the Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM)
I am a non smoker and smoking is not allowed at any tme in my car.
The Driving Standards Agency (DSA) undertakes a Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check on all Approved Driving Instructors. As a result I have been passed as a fit and proper person to teach young people.
I fully support and am committed to continually developing and updating my knowledge, skills and competencies by undertaking further training as it becomes available. As a result I can offer the following:
- assistance to help you pass your theory test.
- 1st class driving instruction to new and experienced drivers, alike.
- For the first-time driver, a comprehensive driver's education program.
- For nervous or anxious drivers a complete driver safety refresher course to get you back on the road
- one-on-one training or refresher courses for drivers of all ages
- FastPass Intensive or semi-intensive courses if required.
- I am a registered PassPlus Instructor providing PassPlus courses for newly qualified drivers
- I adhere to and fully endorse the Code of Practice for Approved Driving Instructors.
Responsibilities of an Approved Driving Instructor
An Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) has a very important role to fulfil. This goes beyond just teaching someone to drive a car in order to pass their driving test. I am responsible for teaching a life skill - instilling high standards of driving and behaviour into new drivers.
As an ADI, I will be expected to show:
- a high regard for all aspects of road safety
- a high standard of driving and instructional ability
- a professional approach to my customers
- a responsible attitude to my pupils and profession
- that I am a 'fit and proper' person
I provide one-to-one tuition and I do not normally allow passengers to sit in the back of the car during tuition, however if mum or dad or any driver that is going to supervise your private practice would like to sit in on a lesson they will be welcome by arrangement as it can benefit the pupil.
Check test date: 6th Dec 2016 Grade A Standards Check Achieved
Approved Driving Instructor No: (ADI No) 156957
I am Prince2 Qualified
I am an Adobe Certified Associate (Dreamweaver) and have undertaken the following training courses on Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. This has helped me to build and manage this website.